Inclusion Thurrock IAPT offers an online referral option.
Simply click the button below and fully complete the form. We will receive your information securely and confidentially.
Once received, we will contact you (or your patient, if you are making a professional referral) by telephone to arrange an initial telephone assessment. We normally try to call on the same day or the next working day, unless you have specified otherwise.
Some things to consider:
- We can only accept referrals for people registered with a GP in Thurrock.
- We can only accept referrals for people aged 18 years or over.
- If you are already in counselling, we would not recommend seeking additional support from our services until your current therapy is concluded.
- If you are being treated under Secondary Care (e.g. Grays Hall), please speak with your psychiatrist or GP before making a referral, to ensure that we are the right service for you.
- If you are a professional making a referral for a patient, please use the Healthcare Professionals Referral Button below.