Inclusion Thurrock now offers an online self-referral option.
Simply click the button below and fully complete the form. We will receive your information securely and confidentially.
Once received, we will contact you by telephone to arrange your telephone assessment. We will normally try to call you on the same or next working day, unless you’ve specified otherwise.
Some things to consider:
- We can only accept referrals from people registered to a GP in Thurrock;
- We can only accept referrals from people aged 18 years or over;
- If you are already in counselling, we would not recommend seeking additional support from our services until your current therapy is concluded;
- If you are being treated under Secondary Care (e.g. Grays Hall), please speak with your psychiatrist or GP before making a referral to ensure that we are the right service for you.
- We can only accept self referrals online.
Please click the button below, and complete the form to begin.
If you are a professional and need to refer a client, do not use this form; please contact us on 01375 898680.